Hello guys, I propose to work for the Rari Capital DAO to complete one of the approved grants of Batch 1 of Grant Station: "Community Mod German".
I was made aware that Rari wants to grow and expand the community out to German waters. 😉 I talked to Samuel in the "Grants" discord channel and now doing this proposal for the mod position.
5+ years in Sales / Biz development with customer and community centric responsibilities. My last role was in a Fintech company which provided lending and financial services for SMEs.
Also, one role included building up a community from scratch for an event / HR brand. Personally, i just love to engage with people and hear what they have to say.
Currently, im doing a bit crypto marketing for another project on Twitter and 4chan. Crypto / blockchain is my passion since 2014. Lastly, i know personally many German crypto people.
- Native Language German
- Business fluency English
- Extensive sales / Biz dev skills
- Areas i worked in: Event / HR, print and digital marketing, SaaS, Fintech / Lending
- Knowledge about major marketing channels in crypto (TG, CT, 4chan, Discord)
- Crypto marketing knowledge
- Basic knowledge about SEO and copy-writing
- On-boarding German users across different channels (Twitter, Discord, Chat groups, Forums etc.)
- Bringing in my network of crypto people to Rari
- Learn about Rari Capital and its best use cases to show it to the public in German
- Adopting the best practices from existing German communities like Avax or Swissborg Dach
- Trial period: 1 month
- Salary: 1500 USDC
- UI Translation (if there is a plan to do it i can help with it of course too)
This sums up a bit, why i would love to work for Rari as a community mod and what i can bring to the table.
If there is anything else that anyone thinks is missing from this post, let me know.
Looking forward to your comments!