After seeing a post from Samuel, mentioning he was looking for contributors for Rari, I decided to contact him and look out for a match on requirements.
Here's a bit of me: 30yo, Native from Spain, Barcelona now living in Germany.
I have no formal tech education, which I would love to, so this is my way to get closer to DeFi and crypto in general.
What I do have is several years of experience in the customer side of business. I've worked in the customer support field for many years for a wide range of companies, so I know how to handle stressful situations while guiding the customer into a satisfactory solution. I think this treat could be helpful for a role such as a forum MOD, and even though I'm not a dev, I love learning and talking to friends about the intricacies of code, the innovation of different assets and protocols, and how the markets work.
Regarding the Translation offering, I have previously worked as a legal/technical translator for CaixaBank, one of the largest banks in Spain. My duties were, among others, to translate legal documentation and mediate between payment processors with chargeback claims.
Worth to mention, you can see a brief example of the work I do as a Translator. I contributed to the UI translation of the website, https://www.xrptipbot.com/.
To wrap things up, here's a briefing of my application:
- Customer support, handling stress situations and answering to complicated questions is my day to day.
- Language: Native Spanish, English advanced, German basic, Italian Basic.
- Medium understanding across different digital assets and the protocols behind.
- Empathic, patient, people’s person.
- Onboarding Spanish DeFi users across different channels (Twitter, Discord, Chat groups, Forums etc.).
- Moderation of the Spanish community in Discord (Chat Etiquette, resolution of questions, guidance to relevant information, basic technical explanations.)
- Complete translation of UI for https://rari.capital/
Conditions for MOD:
- Trial period: 1 month.
- Working hours: 40h / Week.
- Salary: 1500 USDC or RGT equivalent per month.
- Duration: Ideally 6 months to a Year.
Conditions for UI Translation:
- One-Time Translation.
- Open end, estimated completion two weeks.
- 500 USDC or RGT equivalent.
- Optionally to be a recursive task, maintenance and updates.
Pretty much, that is, I am really looking forward to positive feedback and hopefully the beginning of my journey with Rari's Team!