I, Henry, propose to further develop the RSS api and help with web3 engineering.
I've recently graduated high school in Austin, Texas. The past two weeks, I've been updating the RSS framework to meet Samuel's new asset-based design. In the past, I've worked with Cloudflare, developing APIs and edge workers for Cloudflare Access. I'm pretty new to the DeFi community, but it's been awesome being involved thus far.
samuel's framework: [https://hackmd.io/@rari/H1jFwydDO]
So far I’ve completed the following for the DAO:
Written Samuel’s updated risk management framework into a typescript api. Changes from the previous version include:
- Fuse pool safety score is now based on each individual asset score
- the historical liquidation safety test utilizes both sushiswap and uniswap data for liquidation testing
I propose to work for the DAO to further the following:
- Completing and maintaining the risk management and safety scores framework (RSS).
- Incorporating the changes needed in the RSS resulting from the release of UniswapV3.
- In the future, helping to develop a new Rari Capital governance page.
I would like to join Rari to finish development of the RSS and work on other projects on an as needed basis at Rari Capital full time. For these, I would like to be compensated at 175 RGT per month, beginning July 5th. Additionally, I request 75 RGT as a signing bonus given my work on the RSS ([https://github.com/hdewey/rari-dApp/tree/master/api]).
With the coming permissionless pool creation, risk management is paramount for maintaining safe pools. While a structured way of computing an asset's historical safety is being implemented, the release of concentrated liquidity in Uniswapv3 changes and complexifies how liquidations can be tested in the RSS framework.
Although I’m coming from outside DeFi, I’m able to bring my existing skills to this project as I further learn solidity and the layer2 ecosystem 😀